Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sixth graders can bring a snack to math tomorrow

In math we had a practice page of multiplying decimals. It was a painting puzzle. When answered correctly it made a famous old painting. Tomorrow for math, students can bring a snack and a drink.  It needs to be a drink with a twist-on top, however.

In spelling we played Sparkle.

In language we worked one more day on our autobiographies, as we had so many absent in class.

Please have your child look for books. Our classroom library is missing several. I need them by next Friday, please. I want to store them well for the summer. (I cannot believe summer is upon us!)

And some children asked about my “O is for Oil” book. I am getting a case tomorrow and if you and your child would like one I can sell them at my cost, which is $8 each. Just let me know. Don’t feel obligated, please. I just wanted to mention it since I was asked.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment