Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Students are now working on division with decimals



We started division with decimals today.  It seemed to create some grief for some, but we did several together.  We will also continue working with them tomorrow.  If your child has trouble, he/she may come in at recess for help.  I know the district has us moving at a quick pace.  But I am willing to help your child whenever is a good time for him/her.  If you need my phone number, just call the office.  I don’t feel comfortable putting it on the blog.

In language we practiced the skill of listening, by reading more of Hatchet.  We are almost through.  I hope the children are enjoying it as much as I.  I had never read this book.

In spelling we worked with synonyms and words being used correctly.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment