Tuesday, February 14, 2012



In math we started chapter 8, which deals with measurement.  Today we dealt with customary units (inches, feet, yards, miles).  Many had great difficulty using a ruler when measuring anything that didn’t land on an exact inch.  So we will be continuing to work with that.

We used spelling time to read silently. 

In language we wrote Valentine poems. 

Here are a few.  I will share more tomorrow.  By the way, they were not allowed to use “Roses are red, violets are blue…”
                Every time I see you I smile.
                Every time we talk my heart beats faster.
                Whey you sit next to me, I want to hug you.
                So, I wanted to say Happy Valentine’s Day.

New poem:
                I see you,
                You see me.
                At that instant
                The sun shines,
                And the fog fades away.     

We do have some writers in this room!
              

Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment